Frequent use of your yacht jacuzzi and pool can expose the surface to ultraviolet light, sand, suntan oil, corrosive chemicals and extreme temperature. Summer season is fast approaching which means they will be in frequent use.
This environmental bombardment can lead to a rapid degeneration of the gel coat surface. GRP uses all the latest techniques combined with years of experience to offer an on-yacht service providing full surface restoration to bring your jacuzzi or pool back to its ‘as-new’ condition. With our minimal disruption promise you can get back to yachting life as soon as possible!
No hassle and minimal disruption
With as little hassle and disruption as possible, we arrange for crew onboard to erect a tent over the jacuzzi or pool and remove all the hardware. This would include the jet nozzles, lighting, filter housing and controls. During this time, we arrange for all the required materials to be shipped to the yacht in advance of the arrival of our specialist team.
Our services are all inclusive
- We’ll prepare the existing gel coat by abrading all surfaces.
- We can apply a new laminate with vinyl ester resin.
- We can make sure to match all our repairs to the existing colour.
- If required we can apply a white Isopol gel coat.
- We’ll match the intricate profiling and finish with progressive 3M wet and dry sanding up to 1,500 grit abrasion.
- We can polish using 3M fast cut compound and ensure residue is removed. This it to ensure it is ready for the application of the ceramic coating
We also provide a cost-effective annual pre-season inspection and re-polishing service to ensure your jacuzzi or pool is always at its very best.
This work carries a 12-month warranty.
If you need our help to restore your yacht pool or jacuzzi to its original standard then don’t hesitate to get in touch!